Relax supports the body’s natural ability to adapt to stressors.*
This blend contains essential vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants that support stress management and calm feelings.*
- Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in nervous system health and muscle relaxation.*
- Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb that contains antioxidants and is also known as “Siberian Ginseng.”*
- Chamomile is one of the best known herbs for relaxation support.*
- Passion flower is a calming herb that contains antioxidant flavonoids and alkaloids.*
- Valerian is a perennial herb traditionally used to support relaxation and sleep.*
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that contains bioactive phytochemicals that promote relaxation and rejuvenation.*
- 5-HTP is an amino acid that converts to serotonin in the body, which is associated with good mood and increased feelings of well-being.*
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is a non-protein amino acid that may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension.*
Relax also contains several other herbs, minerals, and vitamins that contribute to well-being, including: calcium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, biotin, Vitamin B5, magnesium, zinc, potassium, lutein, lemon balm, skullcap, hawthorn, bacopa, magnolia, l-theanine, oat straw, mucuna pruriens, St. John’s wort, and hops.
Why Is Relaxing So Difficult?
Does it ever seem like relaxing is difficult? Why is it practically impossible to sit down and take a moment of calm? Well, the truth is, we live in a world of constant stimulation. Times are tough, the news headlines are sensational, and all of us have stress and to-do lists in our daily lives. So where does that leave time to relax?
The truth is, relaxing is essential for health. When it feels like life is spiraling out of control, it’s relaxing that helps us take a step back and evaluate what is essential and what isn’t. It helps us reduce stress and lighten the load of daily life. We can take action to help ease stress with healthy activities, a nutritious diet, and the right nutrients that support stress reduction.
Benefits of Relaxation
When you take a time out to relax, there are many benefits to be had:
- Reducing stress hormones
- Improving sleep quality
- Improves mood
- Boosts confidence
- Reduces feelings of anger and frustration
- Improves concentration
- May improve digestion
- Helps maintain blood pressure
But most important, relaxation improves your health and well-being.
How to Practice Relaxation Techniques
There are many relaxation techniques that you can try, such as:
- Positive thinking/affirmations
- Time management systems
- Going to bed earlier
- Reading before bed
- Talking to a friend
- Arts and crafts
To get the most benefit and truly relax, it is important that you be present in the moment and focus on the task at hand. When stress becomes too much, it is essential to discuss it with your personal healthcare practitioner.
How Relax Works to Support Relaxation
Relax uses nutrients that support calm feelings to complement the personal techniques you use to unwind.*
Relax helps support feelings of calm and well-being with a comprehensive blend of soothing vitamins, minerals, and herbs.*
- 25 mg Calcium
- 12 mg Vitamin B1
- 12 mg Vitamin B2
- 28 mg Vitamin B3
- 8 mg Vitamin B6
- 300 mcg Biotin
- 16 mg Vitamin B5
- 25 mg Magnesium
- 25 mg Zinc
- 4 mg Potassium
- 831 mg Proprietary blend (rhodiola extract, lutein, ashwagandha, chamomile, GABA, lemon balm, skullcap, hawthorn, bacopa, magnolia, passion flower, valerian, l-theanine, oat straw, mucuna pruriens, St. John’s wort, hops, 5-HTP).
Relax supports your good mood and calm feelings.*
How to Use Relax
Relax is easy-to-use. To use, take two (2) capsules before a meal with a large glass of water once daily. Use Relax as directed and always consult a healthcare professional before using any supplement. One bottle contains a one-month supply.
Relax is backed by a quality guarantee and does not contain any hidden or artificial ingredients. Thoughtfully manufactured with your health in mind, Relax is:
- Made in an FDA-registered facility
- Third party-certified
- Made under Good Manufacturing Practices
- Made in the USA
At Custom Health Centers, we strive to deliver the highest-quality products sourced from nature’s most powerful resources. Every supplement is designed with your health and well-being as our top priority.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.