Immune is a full-spectrum immune support supplement.*
This supplement is designed with the most integral herbs, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids known today that help maintain immune function.*
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is needed for the development and repair of tissues in addition to immune support.*
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports healthy blood and eye health.*
- Vitamin B-6 plays many important roles in the body, including supporting immune system health, energy metabolism, and nervous system function.*
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral that assists with nutrient metabolism and supports immune health.*
- L-glutamine HCL is an amino acid that helps fuel the immune system.*
- Elderberry fruit extract is a traditional immune support herb.*
- Echinacea is a calming herb that is known for supporting the immune system.*
- Garlic is an antioxidant and supports the immune system.*
- Turmeric is a traditional herb that provides antioxidant support.*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a beneficial bacteria found in the intestines that assists with digestive health.* This is important, because it is thought that 70% of immune cells live in the gut.
When diet isn’t enough, Immune can help you receive the nutrients you need for year-round support.*
How Does the Immune System Work?
Your immune system works hard to keep your body optimally functioning year-round. It has four primary responsibilities to maintain health:
- Stopping pathogens from entering the body
- Recognizing pathogens as foreign bodies
- Eliminating unwanted pathogens and substances
- Memorizing and recognizing new foreign bodies
A complex network of organs, tissues, cells, and proteins running through your body make up the immune system. Antibodies are the tiny bodyguards that stop these foreign bodies from entering your body and causing problems.
Two Immune Systems
There are two types of immune systems: innate and adaptive. The innate immune system consists of physical barriers, such as your skin and membranes. This is the first line of defense when pathogens are present, blocking out potentially harmful organisms. It works quickly to keep the bad guys out!
The adaptive immune system removes pathogens with specific cells, like white blood cells. This is the second string of defense in the immune system. This immune system is also known as the “acquired” immune system.
Supporting the Immune System
By supporting your body with healthy habits, you are naturally supporting your immune system. Adequate nutrition, hydration, plentiful sleep, exercise, and reduced stress all impact how your immune system functions. Certain health conditions and medications can also influence your immune health. Supplements can complement your daily health efforts when it comes to maintaining immune health.* This is especially important after age 60, which is when your body’s immune response typically begins to decline. Plus, older adults typically have trouble absorbing nutrients from food when compared to younger adults.
How Immune Works to Support Immune Function
Immune uses key nutrients in a high-potency format to naturally support immune function in conjunction with a healthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle.*
- 180 mg Vitamin C
- 20 mg Vitamin E
- 3.4 mg Vitamin B6
- 16 mg Zinc
- 200 mg L-glutamine HCL
- 300 mg Elderberry extract
- 200 mg Echinacea powder
- 100 mg Garlic powder
- 100 mg Turmeric
- 4.8 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus
Immune helps support the immune system during times of physical and emotional stress.*
How to Use Immune
Immune is easy to incorporate into your lifestyle! To use, take two (2) capsules once per day with water, 20-30 minutes before a meal. Use Immune as directed and always consult a healthcare professional before using any supplement. One bottle contains a one-month supply.
Immune is backed by a quality guarantee and does not contain any hidden or artificial ingredients. Thoughtfully manufactured with your health in mind, Immune is:
- Made in an FDA-registered facility
- Third party-certified
- Made under Good Manufacturing Practices
- Made in the USA
At Custom Health Centers, we strive to deliver the highest-quality products sourced from nature’s most powerful resources. Every supplement is designed with your health and well-being as our top priority.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.