- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mini peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded grass fed cheddar cheese (if out of losing phase)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Other toppings as desired (sour cream, olives, chopped jalapeño, avocado, etc.)
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until just cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes. Add spice mixture and sauté until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Arrange mini peppers in a single layer, cut-side up but very close together.
- Sprinkle with the ground beef mixture and shredded cheese (make sure every mini pepper gets a little meat and cheese!). Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped tomatoes and any other desired toppings. Serve immediately.
As we get older, our digestive abilities decrease and common digestion...
We have all seen the marketing schemes and promotions, but does Alkaline water...
The weight loss industry is full of myths. People are often advised to do...
Health Benefits to Losing Belly Fat! You've heard the catchy...
Think you know everything about losing weight? Read this! Losing...