- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mini peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded grass fed cheddar cheese (if out of losing phase)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Other toppings as desired (sour cream, olives, chopped jalapeño, avocado, etc.)
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until just cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes. Add spice mixture and sauté until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Arrange mini peppers in a single layer, cut-side up but very close together.
- Sprinkle with the ground beef mixture and shredded cheese (make sure every mini pepper gets a little meat and cheese!). Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped tomatoes and any other desired toppings. Serve immediately.
The world is full of people who've been attempting to lose weight for...
I totally love this time of year....The grill is out, the kids can...
Let me save you hours every day, some very sore muscles and a...
While diet and exercise help you lose weight, many individuals struggle with “stubborn...
Dangers of Metabolic Syndrome. The most suspenseful part of a movie is watching...