Female Hormones: How They Affect You and How to Support Optimal Balance
If you’re a woman, you likely notice if your skin breaks out, if you’re holding extra weight around your stomach that won’t seem to come off, or if you aren’t sleeping well. While these are all common ailments of everyday life, it’s important to consider that these symptoms could allude to a larger, more serious problem for women worldwide.
While skin breakouts, weight gain, and trouble sleeping are simple afflictions most women experience, all three are symptoms of hormone imbalance. While this may initially sound like a far-fetched diagnosis, the truth is that 80% of women suffer from hormonal imbalance, and many live with these imbalances without even realizing it could be the cause of that pesky weight gain or more serious issues.
The truth is that hormone imbalances are often to blame for a host of unwanted conditions, such as mood swings, painful and heavy periods, unexplained weight gain, lower libido, hair loss, fertility issues, skin problems, memory loss, vaginal dryness, headaches, and more. All of these can play a massive role in one’s quality of life.
The Two Primary Sex Hormones
Estrogen and progesterone are the well-known female sex hormones, primarily for their influence on a woman’s reproductive health, involving menstration, pregnancy, menopause, and more. However, your body also produces and uses many other hormones that can affect your health, weight, mood, energy, and more. A hormonal imbalance happens when there is either too much—or too little—of a hormone, throwing your body out of whack.
Not well-known is the fact that women should produce a very small amount of testosterone in their ovaries, which contributes to a healthy feminine stamina. When this occurs, in addition to a healthy regulation of hormones, one is met with serenity and well-being.
How to Naturally Balance Your Hormones
Fortunately, there are natural, at-home steps you can take to help balance your hormones, which include the following:
- Quit smoking and decrease alcohol
- Exercise regularly or begin an exercise routine
- Change your diet (consult an expert health coach for free to discuss unique dietary changes you may need)
- Eat organic
- Hydrate regularly
- Avoid toxic products
- Use natural remedies
- Consume hormone-regulating essential vitamins and minerals, noted below
Ingredients that Assist in Hormone Support
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) — Promotes healthy fertility function
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) — Helps convert cholesterol into hormonal products, like progesterone or cortisol, regulating the hormonal system
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) — Plays a role in producing certain hormones in the adrenal glands and removes harmful chemicals from the liver
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) — Vital in producing hormones such as adrenal glands, steroids, and assists in proper nervous system function. Also assists in producing estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone in women
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) — Helps lower the effects of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), while promoting a healthy production of serotonin and norepinephrine, which are essential hormones that influence melatonin production for sleep, mood, and regulate the internal body clock
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) — Helps provide energy, healthy sleep regulation, supports brain health, and breaks down excess hormones in the body
- Zinc (Oxide) — Promotes the thyroid hormone and reduces symptoms of period pain
- L-Arginine — Helps increase libido, stimulate the release of growth hormones, and helps reduce fatigue during workouts
- L-Tyrosine — Boosts thyroid hormones and helps the production of brain neurotransmitters
The All-in-One Supplement for Hormone Support
Hormonal imbalances can provide a lot of discomfort in life. If you’re looking for an all-in-one supplement with the highest quality ingredients to balance some of these discomforts, then look no further.
Click here to order the female hormone support supplement that contains a thoughtful blend of all of these key vitamins, minerals, and more that work to balance your sexual health hormones, increase stamina, enhance mood, and support a heightened sexual response.
Hormonal balance is vital to a healthy mind and body, and pairing your hormonal balancing journey with a healthy lifestyle and diet will create long-term positive changes to not only your body, but your well-being, too.