- 6 oz chopped spinach
- 6 oz romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 4 oz of strawberries
- 4 oz of blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2-3 Tbsp apple cider vinaigrette
- Prepare apple cider vinegar dressing listed below a few hours beforehand.
- Clean and cut up spinach and lettuce. Add to bowl.
- Slice strawberries and avocado.
- Add berries, sliced almonds, and dressing to the bowl and toss.
- Top with the sliced avocado.
- If desired, add grilled chicken for extra protein.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Stevia to desired sweetness (be careful, a little goes a long way!)
- In a bowl add ACV and your choice of oil.
- Add in pink salt, pepper, and stevia.
- Whisk together.
- Store in a mason jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks, shake well before using.
We have all seen the marketing schemes and promotions, but does Alkaline water...
The weight loss industry is full of myths. People are often advised to do...
Health Benefits to Losing Belly Fat! You've heard the catchy...
Think you know everything about losing weight? Read this! Losing...
Stress and sleep go hand-in-hand: When you experience deep, quality sleep,...