Berry Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 6 oz chopped spinach
- 6 oz romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 4 oz of strawberries
- 4 oz of blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2-3 Tbsp apple cider vinaigrette
- Prepare apple cider vinegar dressing listed below a few hours beforehand.
- Clean and cut up spinach and lettuce. Add to bowl.
- Slice strawberries and avocado.
- Add berries, sliced almonds, and dressing to the bowl and toss.
- Top with the sliced avocado.
- If desired, add grilled chicken for extra protein.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Stevia to desired sweetness (be careful, a little goes a long way!)
- In a bowl add ACV and your choice of oil.
- Add in pink salt, pepper, and stevia.
- Whisk together.
- Store in a mason jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks, shake well before using.