- 6 oz chopped spinach
- 6 oz romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 4 oz of strawberries
- 4 oz of blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2-3 Tbsp apple cider vinaigrette
- Prepare apple cider vinegar dressing listed below a few hours beforehand.
- Clean and cut up spinach and lettuce. Add to bowl.
- Slice strawberries and avocado.
- Add berries, sliced almonds, and dressing to the bowl and toss.
- Top with the sliced avocado.
- If desired, add grilled chicken for extra protein.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Stevia to desired sweetness (be careful, a little goes a long way!)
- In a bowl add ACV and your choice of oil.
- Add in pink salt, pepper, and stevia.
- Whisk together.
- Store in a mason jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks, shake well before using.
WHAT YOU CAN READ NEXT
The world is full of people who've been attempting to lose weight for...
I totally love this time of year....The grill is out, the kids can...
Let me save you hours every day, some very sore muscles and a...
While diet and exercise help you lose weight, many individuals struggle with “stubborn...
Dangers of Metabolic Syndrome. The most suspenseful part of a movie is watching...